- Advising HKA students on study abroad programs
- Organizing mobility and exchange programs with international partner universities
- Advising and supporting international students at HKA
- Awarding mobility scholarships to German and international students
- Initiating, managing, and developing international university partnerships
- Inviting and looking after international guests and delegations
- Advising with designing, applying for, and implementing international projects
- Evaluating academic credits obtained abroad
- Advising international applicants and checking their documents
- Advising on Erasmus mobility of university staff for teaching, further education, and training purposes
- Administration of the English website of HKA
- Support with international marketing initiatives
- Participating in the further development of HKA's internationalization strategy
The International Office (IO) at HKA is responsible for the university's international relations. We are the central service provider and information point for HKA students who are planning to study abroad, for foreign students at HKA, as well as for all university members looking for suggestions, advice, and support for their international activities.
We promote and shape further internationalization of the university by maintaining, developing, and centrally coordinating contacts with international partner institutions and actively supporting faculty and staff in all international matters.