Help & advice for international students
Central Student Advisory Service
The Central Student Advisory Service also serves as a contact for international students. It helps with questions about
- planning and organizing your studies
- change of degree and/or university or
- general problems with your studies
Counseling for exchange students in the International Program
During the office hours of the International Program, questions can be answered regarding
- course selection in the International Program
- registration for seminars
- exams in the International Program
- problems with Learning Agreements
Internship and first job
Here is an overview of all the centers that can help you find an internship or start your professional career.
Contact person in case of conflict
In case of conflict with a professor or fellow student, the Senate Ombudsman for International Students will mediate.