Hochschule Karlsruhe Hochschule Karlsruhe - University of Applied Sciences
Hochschule Karlsruhe Hochschule Karlsruhe - University of Applied Sciences
[Translate to English:] Drei Studierende sitzen draußen am Tisch und diskutieren

Help & advice for international students

Here you will get help as an international student

Central Student Advisory Service

The Central Student Advisory Service also serves as a contact for international students. It helps with questions about 

  • planning and organizing your studies
  • finances
  • change of degree and/or university or
  • general problems with your studies

International Office

For these topics the International Office is the right place for you:

  • Applying to study at HKA for a degreee
  • Exchange semester at HKA
  • Support with financial problems
  • Information on finding a place to live


Help & advice for refugee students

Here you will find an overview of the various offices that offer help and advice for refugee students at HKA.


Counseling for exchange students in the International Program

During the office hours of the International Program, questions can be answered regarding

  • course selection in the International Program
  • registration for seminars 
  • exams in the International Program
  • problems with Learning Agreements

Internship and first job

Here is an overview of all the centers that can help you find an internship or start your professional career.

Contact person in case of conflict

In case of conflict with a professor or fellow student, the Senate Ombudsman for International Students will mediate.