Internship & studying abroad
- Environmental management by means of GIS and remote sensing
- Environmental monitoring and disaster control
- Mobile radio planning
- Geo-marketing / Geo-business
- Location based services
- Reinsurance industry
- Geo-post and telecommunications
- Geo-referencing, consulting and services
- Creation and transformation of geo-databases
- Satellite navigation
- Research and development in the field of construction and facility management
- Exterior and interior navigation systems
Due to the high demand for qualified Geomatics engineers, the M.Sc. graduates are guaranteed a wide choice of rewarding careers at national and international levels in private industry as well as at governmental or scientific institutions. In Germany, the M.Sc. graduates can pursue a career in the higher civil service (Höherer Verwaltungsdienst). The M.Sc. degree also qualifies for PhD programs.
At Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences, PhD studies can be carried out in cooperation with different German and foreign partner universities.