Registering as a student
Please fill in and print the online application for registration via the application portal. Send us the completed application for registration, a certified HZB certificate (university entrance qualification) and all other missing documents, as requested, by the deadline.
- Schedule after receiving the admission letter: see the checklist
- For non-EU nationals: Claim to a legal exemption or exemption from the obligation to pay tuition fees (1,500 €): Please fill in the application form and enclose with the application for registration.
- Second degree studies: information form “650 Euro second degree tuition fee” for the assessment of the obligation to pay tuition fees for second degree studies according to § 8 LHGebG: Please submit this application together with the application for registration.
- Info page: Tuition fees for international students and fees for second degree studies
- Link to application for registration: Online enrollment
- Important general information: see leaflet
- Application for refund after return / cancellation of the study place: download the form