- Access is prohibited in case of suspected Corona illness (or corresponding symptoms of disease).
- When on campus, in the entrance areas and in the buildings we strongly recommend wearing an FFP2 mask (or equivalent) if the safety distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained.
- Please air the rooms regularly (every 20 minutes for 5 minutes).
- Please disinfect keyboards and mice in computer pool rooms with a suitable substance before use.
- Eating in the lab and during the lecture is not allowed, drinking only from own bottles which students brought with them.
The Corona Decree for Higher Education and the Arts has expired at the end of April 2, 2022 after the legal basis for the previous measures has been lifted by the federal government by amending the act on the prevention and control of infectious diseases (IfSG). This means that it is possible to have unrestricted in-person study operations at the HKA. The State's general Corona regulations will now apply.
With the expiration of the Corona decree on teaching operations on April 2, 2022, the 3G rule no longer applies for teaching operations. The most important boundary conditions for general university operations (including lectures and labs) are as follows:
Your contact persons for study matters
Students can contact the Student Registry for questions regarding admission and registration. For questions about lectures and courses, please contact your Faculty Offices . The Central Student Advisory Service offers various forms of counseling and support. The Information Center and the other HKA service institutions are staffed.